Monday, October 24, 2016

Pageant Prep!!!!

Its's the most wonderful time of year again. Many of you all will think I am talking bout Christmas. Well if that is what you thought then you are wrong. No offense. lol. I am actually talking about getting ready for a pageant. Pageant prep is at  high right now. I have just competed in a pageant and lets just say I was not on my A game. But you best believe I am back. Refreshed. Energized. and am ready to compete in my first ever national pageant prelim. 

In the next couple of post you will see videos, pictures, and so on of my pageant prep. Im not gunna lie I will probably be ready to pull my hair out when it is all said and done but just hope I get the end result that I am hoping for.


Well thats all for now!


As always keep it shady!

P@tti Hart O'Shade


No comments:

Post a Comment